Saturday, January 14, 2012

This is a report on my 5 year brain tumor checkup. I had thought we would get 2 missions in before the checkup but we received a notice from Dr. Shelton that it was time for the checkup. It happened Thurs. I had been told by our regular doctor that everything would be normal and I didn't think I was worried but after we left Dr. Shelton's office and he had told us everything was normal and that I didn't need to come back. I felt a big relief. The worst part of the evaluation was the MRI which I don't like. I have had two now They also tested my hearing and said the remaining hearing didn't not get any worse.

One of the last days in the temple I went into to initiatory to help another shift before our shift started and there met my audiologist. When I told him where we were going he said that we needed a hearing aide dryer to put the hearing aide in every night. We saw him Thurs also and he had ordered one in and had it waiting for us. He has been very helpful. I had been concerned because when we went to Seattle/Alaska the hearing aide quit the first day out. When we got back the people in Rex Scott's office replaced the filter and said it had become clogged from the humidity.

Now we have a couple of weeks to pack.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to that your appt went well and that everything is OK!!
    Good luck packing! I am cleaning out my laundry room/storage room/garage today... lesson learned, "less is more!" One suitcase may be all I need... :)

    ReplyDelete