Monday, February 6, 2012

So it begins...

We were set apart this afternoon by our new stake president, Kenneth Hale. We were both promised our family would be cared for while we are gone. President Hale also promised our house would be safe. He didn't know I was worried about it. We were both promised good health. I'm sure he didn't know about Harold's health problems before our last mission. In fact, he didn't know this is our second mission. (He raised his family in the other stake and only recently moved to our stake.) We know his councilors well, Eric Johnson and JR Vera. I told President Vera that I'm going to come back speaking Spanish so he'd better learn it while I'm gone. Harold was counseled to use his priesthood to bless the people in Columbia.

Yes! We are missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment