Friday, April 6, 2012

New Additions

We got living room furniture! We actually got 2 chairs with the sofa. I was happy to have somewhere to put my feet up besides the bed! I have been having a little trouble with swollen ankles but it seems to be getting better. The color of the sofa is the same as the seats on the dining chairs we already have. The new chairs are cream colored.

Now we can invite new members and investigators to home evenings!






We also bought a patio palm and two plastic deck chairs. Ours is not the only balcony with no furniture or plants anymore. I like to sit there in the evening. I think we really want an indoor plant too. It changes the look and feel of the living room to have a plant in it.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah! And you thought you would never get a couch... :)

    ReplyDelete